Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

Now blogging at THIS SIMPLE HOME.

At This Simple Home

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Four Winners

We had four winners for the books Dark Pursuit, Hunter's Moon, Rewards of Simplicity, and Not a Sparrow Falls.  In order, they are

1st- #17 Grannyvon
2nd- #16 Charity
3rd- #1 Carrie 
4th- #10 Megan

Congratulations!  Come back next week for chance at some children's Bibles!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thank you! I'm excited to read it!

This Simple Home (The New Blog)

  • Homemade Magic Shell - I remember having Magic Shell once as a child. The chocolate syrup drizzled over my ice cream magically turned crispy hard. Mmm... So I was rather excited t...

Follow This Simple Home

Best Blogger Tips

sitemeter 2.16.10